Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Blame, Shame, Flame






April 4th, 5:19 PM
United States America, Tempe, Arizona

Blame, Shame, Flame

I have been going through a soul search of healing. Opening the curtain of my past, the blame, the shame the dark spots of should not haves by me, by others. Deeply by others. In doing so I have had the great privilege of many sparkles of light entering in my life in the forms of friends and family. These shades of light have been bright and have had their own hold into this journey of mine. They have walked me to the dark waters edge, they have warned me of a title wave, they have directed me. They have held my hand and gotten into the water. They have lifted me into the boat. They have handed me the oar and said “you got this, keep going!” They have lifted me out of the vessel and on dry land to the island I had to go to. Then they walked, ran with me through the jungle saying “you are true you are you! and you got this!”. Then I arrived at the mountain I was to climb up. They roared and whispered “you will overcome”. Off I went and I hiked it. I had to hike it alone. I looked into my past. Similar to a part in the movie of October Baby different people in different angles held my hand understood I had to do this. I had to look I had to find out who was that, what? Who? is actually the dragon of bad thoughts. I climbed the mountain I made it to the top. It happened ….I FORGAVE. I let go of the shame, the blame and stepped into Gods flame. There is a whole valley below of not knowing but that is ok I am going to be great in the twists and turns, downs, lows and highs. I am Adriana Villafane-Johnson and I am an apple in the creators eyes and I SUPERsize that truth in my heart, soul, head, DAILY. I will have bad days but I will get back up and I know the rock is solid truth. Watch out source of lies Adriana-Villafane-Johnson has turned into a fighter and taken her past and turned it into a blast of fire on her sword. The sword of truth, it cleans you out like a toxic health cleanse. The shadows will always be there but I am gaining the tools to fight when needed and called. To you I thank , I thank that is right YOU. To you I lift your chin up. To you I encourage you too, you can do this you are_______________________________. Move you got this and don't let go don't give up the good fight. Climb that mountain, soar on wings high, swim that lake, build that ditch, cook that meal, go to the fight the good fight you are Gods delight. You know what is right and you will know what it is in your life. Dig into your soul and know you can move forward. Pick up the glass pieces and put them back together and it just might look different but more beautiful and full.


Forgiveness: To give up or let go: relinquish (The sword cut what was held)

God's Flame:
Exodus 3:2 And the angel of the Lord appeared to him in a blazing fire from the midst of a bush; and the he looked, and behold, the bush was burning with fire, yet the bush was not consumed.

His fire burns for you and it will never go out it will never be consumed. Can you feel it?

Sincerely,
Adriana Villafane-Johnson


Third Day lyrics from the song I CAN FEEL IT

I seek the silence through the chaos and the noise
That's when I'm listening; I want to hear Your voice
Sometimes it softly speaks, a whisper on the wind
Sometimes it's louder when Your Spirit rushes in

I can feel it all around me
I can feel it all around me

I keep on searching for Your presence in this place
I see your hand at work, I feel Your touch of grace
Sometimes it falls like rain upon this thirsty land
Sometimes You gently stir the heart of every man

I can feel it
I can feel it
I can feel Your heartbeat

I pray You'd send Your presence down,
send it down
Fill us with Your Spirit now

3 comments:

  1. WOW Audrey, this is so powerful! You go girl.. It'sso encouraging to hear your hourney and I'm so privilidged to be a part of it. you're such a stron and amazing woman. I love this song as well. You're such a great writer, keep it UP!
    Lots of LOVE,
    Lucy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our journeys are different. The emotions that come with the journey...we share. You feel pain, I feel pain. She feels joy, I feel joy...see what I mean? We all feel the feelings, but it's our journeys that set us apart...by hearing others stories, can inspire those who feel similar emotions to fight the good fight. I'm climbing my mountain...it's tough, but when I reach the top! Joy...pure and simple joy, that's the hope. Your writing is wonderful. Wishing I had a cup of coffee as I sit and read...great post. I know I'm not alone in a world full of people...life is hard, but life is good!

    Hugs,
    Lola
    http://beeyoutifulyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lola...:)

    I am glad to hear you like coffee. I enjoy coffee very much. Pain is a universal experience like love. I can see you climbing your mountain, you, me and others handing the paton over like in a race across the media chase. The yen and the yang life being hard but good. It is better to be alive in the journey climbing a mountain then not moving out all. We have slips but we all get back up. Shared joys seeing you figuratively climb your moutain Lola. Big smiles:):):)

    Sincerely,
    Adriana Villafane-Johnson

    ReplyDelete