Sunday, March 25, 2012

Tweet Emotion?



March 25th, 2012 finished 5:48 PM Mountain Standard Time

TWEET EMOTION?

I like the song from Aerosmith, Sweet Emotion. I like the rhythm I like how I feel when I hear it. Emotions can be sweet. When I hear songs I like sometimes my body rolls like an S and I feel like saying 'sweet emotion'. I picture a scene in the movie 300 when they went to the Oracle and the Oracle was prophetic. I picture the angel/ghost figure in Eminem's and Dr. Dre's video I Need a Dr.. Emotion is a strong word it can be a strong experience. I undergo many of them, in church they come out to the song and beat.

Emotion according to Wikipedia is - “a complex psychophysiological experience of an individual's state of mind as interacting with biochemical (internal) and environmental (external) influences.

Emotions can have one rolling up and down hills in your voyage in my voyage. Especially if you let them ride your life and take control. Emotions are not bad they just are, however how you react out to them does influence you and others. They should be monitored, like your money, like your goals. Monitor yourself. I value the study of animals for many reasons. I like how David Eckman explains it in his study: Holy Spirit and Emotion: 'Animals are a whimsical poetic expression of Gods artistry; we are expressions of his nature.'

I admire the art and sport of fighting because it is a controlled way to let strong emotion out. Physical fitness is another way to do so and it is also healthy. Getting out doors, chores, freedom of expression. Yes! I am on board but please watch how you step. I know I have too.

It is ok to be you in how you were created but watch what you say and how you say it. Shall I dance like an S in a Corporate Board meeting? In an interview? Should I laugh loudly during a teachers talk he or she put much time and emphasis on? Should I speak irritations to someone I don't know well then possibly offend them? Watch how you express yourself and the behavior that comes out from it. It does matter.

You like to dance, dance, you like to tweet, tweet, you like to hit, hit, write, write, preach, preach, create, create etc. However, just observe how. Work and live in “sound “ mind. = hygiaino meaning wholesome or healthy.

I tweet a lot of emotion I must remember to put on the lotion of God's potion and his words so that I am representing what is true what is noble and what is right. I want myself and how I write to be pointed to Gods light. That does not mean I should walk in only a square box. God is not in a box and created all the different colors. I may fall but I will keep picking up the good shall and watch the brawl in the proper hall. There is much to be said in the bible about emotion. It is worth a read. A couple of scriptures from the good book are below. I hope you look and you just might get hooked.:).


Ephesians Chapters 4 vs 29 through 32: 'When you talk, do not say harmful things, but say what people need—words that will help others become stronger. Then what you say will do good to those who listen to you. And do not make the Holy Spirit sad. The Spirit is God's proof that you belong to him. God gave you the Spirit to show that God will make you free when the final day comes. Do not be bitter or angry or mad. Never shout angrily or say things to hurt others. Never do anything evil. Be kind and loving to each other, and forgive each other just as God forgave you in Christ.

Romans Chapter 8 vs 22 through 25: 'We know that everything God made has been waiting until now in the pain, like a woman ready to give birth. Not only the world, but we also have been waiting with pain inside us. We have the Spirit as the first part of God's promise. So we are waiting for God to finish making us his own children, which means our bodies will be made free. We were saved, and we have this hope. If we see what we are waiting for, that is not really hope. People do not hope for something they already have. But we are hoping for something we do not have yet, and we are waiting for it patiently.

Sincerely,
With empathy, honesty and a “sound” mind:)
Adriana Villafane-Johnson
Tempe, Arizona United States of America

3 comments:

  1. WOW Audrey, I really needed to hear that this morning. I was very heated at work and ready to let my emotions get the best of me. Great post and highly encouraging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post. I am enjoying all of your posts...I'm glad I signed on early to read from the beginning. A lot of times people miss out on all our work from when we first started our blogs...I've enjoyed them all and look forward to reading more...this post reminds me to remind myself to not react in anger...I do this sometimes...holding things in and not taking care of myself and really listening to my inner self...

    Thanks for sharing.

    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lola!

    I hope you had a great Sunday. Thank you for your comment. Yip I have the character to go off on a tycoon tangent. I remember in a corporate setting I came out of a meeting and flung a folder on my desk everyone looked around like "oh dear". Anger is a buggard of an emotion. It is how we filter it out the emotion is not bad it is what we do with the emotion and how the behavior comes out. In that I like how movers and shakers bello out decisions I have seen exectuves and coaches go a little emotional but good decsions are made. I believe we just have to think about the area, business we are in or the persona we are to are kids, environment etc. We can all get " a little crazy" but the how is the questiong I ask myself.

    I hope you are taking care of yourself. I was praying for you earlier today. It is my desire to sink up and read your blog tonight or tomorrow. I really enjoy reading and learning about people places and things.

    Arizona Blessings afar to you Lola!

    Sincerely,
    Adriana-Villafane Johnson

    ReplyDelete